2 Week Bootcamp Test Drive
Choosing your new fitness regime is not something you should do lightly. There should be research, interviews and you should try out a few different places.
If you cannot get a good feel for the studio, then how do you know if you want to commit to a membership there?
And so, that is why we offer the Two Week Test Drive.
During your two week trial of our studio, our classes and our trainers you are going see exactly why we are Durham's most talked about and most effective weight loss, fitness and holistic nutrition studio.
What you will experience:
- Your two weeks lets you try out the schedule which has over 40 classes to suit your lifestyle. With our unlimited style of membership, you can come as many times as you like, whenever you like.
Don't sign up, just show up.
- You will have an exclusive opportunity to work with the regions most passionate and experience personal trainers. From your very first workout with them, you are going to feel the difference that our HIIT workouts and core focused training provides.
- You'll be able to chat with Coach Andrew about your goals. This superstar Coach has personally lost over 80lbs and knows exactly what it takes to get healthy. He will show you our memberships options and find the best one for your needs.
- Your first body composition appointment will be booked so you can find out exactly where you are and exactly where you want to be. Based on these hard numbers, we will be able to tell you how long it's going to take take you to get to goal.
No wishy washy "smoke and mirrors", just the facts.
- You will be welcomed into our fitness family. And look, I know that most gyms talk about how kick ass the trainers are (and we are NO exception) BUT how often do you hear a gym boast about it's welcoming, motivational and non-judgemental members? Our studio welcomes people who here to help themselves, but also to help other people.
- You will have access to around 80 group training sessions, 7 days a week. No matter what your work/family/after school activity schedule looks like, there will always be classes you can attend. Aim to attend 2-3 per week in your first two weeks, and then go for 5-7 classes once you are a pro ;)
- You have access to the nutritionist for questions 24/7. You can chat with the trainers about workouts and stretches. You can pretty much find out everything you want to know about your own personal goals within these two weeks. Even if you don't stay, you'll leave with more knowledge than you ever thought possible.
- You will find out more about our laser focussed challenges and cleanse programs. These intense nutritional regimes are included in your membership and with four of them per year, you'll save over $1000 in fees.
- And last but not least you will get to experience our famous 30 minute workouts. It's amazing what you can accomplish in just 30 minutes and it's incredibly convenient…and guess what? You can come back the next day and do it all over again.
And above all, this is NO OBLIGATION. If you love us, stay. If you hate us, go.
It's really that simple.